Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Emily Grace is ONE

Well our little girl is ONE and I cannot believe how fast the year went.  It really was the fastest of our lives.  I guess that is what happens when you have kids, it just goes faster and faster...I think I have heard that somewhere before....Emily has been a joy...She is always happy, she sleeps great, and she loves us all dearly.  Nicholas and her get a long great.  He is very sweet with her..I was a little worried considering how he treats the dog.  We are the perfect family of 4.   So a little about the Birthday girl -1. She is crawling everywhere, but not walking yet. 2. she stopped eating baby food at 10 months(wants what older sibling has) 3. She has 8 teeth - must be the Dentist kids that get so many teeth so early... 4. She has a little hair, but not enough for a bow and she wont keep headbands on 5. She does not have a favorite toy, because once again she wants what her brother has. 6.  She weighs 23 pounds and I am not sure of her length, but she is pretty long 7.  She says Dada(he is her favorite) mama(rarely) uh-oh  all done(she signs it also), and I think she is trying to say Olive.  She signs more, all done, and gimmeee(seriously she made that one up) 8.  She wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling.......She is a sweetheart and I cannot wait to be there for everyone of her firsts.....

No comments: