Friday, June 20, 2008

June update


We had Emily's 4 month photos today.  She only smiled for one picture...what a difference a month makes.  She is cute as can be though and atleast we got one...
We now have a big boy on our hands who can ride a two wheel bike..I personally cannot stand it...I want him to stop growing, but he says no mommy I am going to get to be 20....I guess he will, but I am going to enjoy all the steps along the way....
We love tummy time now and turn over constantly onto it.  She even ends up there at night although I have a sleep positioner for her....She is just like her brother..She now sleeps from 7pm to almost 7am so we have our evenings again...It is nice..Chris and I went out for a drink recently while my mom was here....first date is about 5 months....

Nicholas officially finished his first year of preschool...so sad...we will miss his class, but look forward to summer camp and another great year at the Creek...

No comments: