Friday, May 16, 2008

Emily lounging in her suit
Nicholas opening presents and blowing out candles seaside.
Nicholas celebrating his birthday yet again at preschool this time...
Isnt she a cutie.....


Where does the time go??  It is amazing that with two children if flies even faster.  I do not feel like I was ever the mother of just one.  What a little angel we have.  This may be my only forum to brag....Emily is now 3 months and she has been sleeping through the night for a month, yes a month and I am starting to feel human again.  We put her down at 9ish and she sleeps until 7am...I guess sleepers run in our family...She will probably make up for it in her teen years.  Nicholas turned 4 on May 1st and we had a wonderful time camping at Doheny.  He had so much fun and we were joined by a lot of friends and of course family...I think I finally found my groove and we are moving forward.  Nicholas still loves his sisty(as he calls her)  which he got from his friend Megan who calls her sister that....We are keeping busy with preschool, swimming and lots of fun playdates.  Emily weighs a whopping 14pounds 15ounces.  She has two chins and loves to smile...I am attatching a whole lot of pics to catch up...

No comments: